Let clinicalskills.net provide a supportive learning culture, and help you achieve an outstanding rating at your next CQC inspection!
With clinicalskills.net at your side, you and your staff will find it easier to put the best practice into practice—in YOUR nursing or residential home!
And, to help you with online access, we're also offering you a FREE 7" Kindle Fire with your care home's first annual subscription to clinicalskills.net.*
Here at clinicalskills.net, we know how important it is for you to be sure that you’ve got the right education and training support for your staff. You’ll want your health care assistants and carers to train to the standards of the Care Certificate, and, if you employ registered nurses, you'll need to support them in completing their revalidation and CPD records.
Here's how clinicalskills.net can help:
- You can put training and education packages in place for all of your staff.
- You’ll be able to monitor their training progress at all stages and pinpoint where they need more support.
- Tailored content for all levels of staff, from health-care support workers and care workers through to registered nurses.
- You'll be able to show prospective clients and the CQC clear evidence of training completed.
- So easy to navigate and use, plus its illustrated format means it's an ideal way to provide training for staff not fully fluent in English.
Your main aim is to provide excellent care for your clients, so that they are safe, comfortable and well looked after all the time. You need to be able to prove your excellent standards of care to prospective clients, as well as showing the CQC that you provide a supportive learning culture for your staff—for that all-important top rating that matters so much to your business!
We're constantly adding new content to clinicalskills.net, so please check back soon for updates. Look out for new modules on Safeguarding in a Care Home Setting, and Deprivation of Liberty Safeguards.
For more information, please call 020 8088 0336 now, email email@example.com, or fill in the form below and a member of the team will get back to you:
*Offer applies to full-price subscriptions to the care home or nursing home clinicalskills.net package only, with subscription periods beginning before 1 April 2018. Internet browsing on the Kindle Fire is only possible with wifi internet connection, which must be supplied by the subscriber.